Tuesday, June 02, 2009

First Post

Ahh Man, it's definetely not easy to start blogging again, but I better give it a try.
I haven't been training well in 2009, more details about my poor mileage will post soon...

Made couple relaxed miles after working day today (it clocked 11 pm when I finished).
Mon, Jun 1
2.10 mi at ~pace 8:16, No HeartRate (my HRM, actually batteries died some time ago, haven't found similar ones yet).

The only Full Race I see on the horizon must be Omsk Siberian International Marathon (SIM), Russia in early August 2009. If I succeed, SIM race would be first marathon since my Shanghai I ran in Nov 2007.
I still have some time to get decent mileage, time to peak and time to taper.
Welcome to another season of my running adventures!

1 comment:

Thomas said...

Welcome back! I wondered if you had given up on both running and blogging.

There isn't a lot of time until August. I hope you are not starting training from zero.